I got some flowers made! Unfortunately my camera battery died so I didn’t get any decent in-progress shots. But I assure you, it looked like I killed a fairy at one point. Maybe a whole family of fairies. It was bad.
But I got a few good ones done. Others are still sitting in progress waiting for various glue bits to dry and whatnot. So without further ado, the newest members of my hair fancies:
I know there are only three here. I only made three. It doesn’t seem like enough considering I was hoping to have at least fifty hair flowers made by next weekend. We’ll see how close we can get.
I will work on more this weekend and get a real count as to how many of these little bastards are in existence to determine just how badly I need to freak out about having 50 ready!